Workshops and Events
Our Special Upcoming Workshop Offerings Include:
- Mar 18, 2017 Dissolving Into Infinite Sound with Yogi Amandeep Singh
- Mar 19, 2017 Making a Mala with Celeste Walker and Ann Waschuk
- Mar 25, 2017 Integrative Breathwork with Dale and Nicole
- May 13, 2017 Mindfulness Meditation for Beginners with Tracey Delfs
For Ongoing and Regularly Scheduled Workshops, check for complete details and updates at the links below:
- Yoga Nidra - soon moving to selected Sunday afternoons
- Advanced Yoga / YAA Teacher Training - Monthly Workshops
- Sanskrit Mantra - Sunday Workshops
- Budokon - Specialized Martial Arts inspired Workshops
YARD workshops and events are a great way for you to stay connected to everything yoga. YARD has had the privilege of hosting many excellent teachers over the years and continues to bring highly trained and skilled practitioners to share their teachings. Throughout the year, you're invited to expand your yoga knowledge in various ways.
Amenities: Our workshops are held in our comfortable studio space with access to plenty of props, and change rooms. We usually have a supply of mats, blocks, straps, and other yoga essentials for sale.
"Lots of Variety"
"Since YARD first opened, there have been numerous gifted teachers sharing their time with YARD members. Some have been from our own backyard. Some have come from long distances. There have been instructors in many different styles. People like Doug Swenson, Troy Lucero and Rameen Peyroux with Ashtanga or power training, Guru Prem Singh and Yogi Amandeep of the Kundalini tradition, Namadeva Acharya, Satyabhama, and Bill Barry (Bharata) teaching mantra are just some of the amazing instructors who have graced the studio. Closer to home, David Wilson, Marcia Langenberg, Oda Lindner, Rosemary Nogue, Susi Hately, Kathy Nash, are amongst the ever growing list of teachers who often come to YARD to play. I am so happy to have opportunities to broaden my understanding of yoga right here in Red Deer. As a teacher, I often have to travel far and wide to upgrade my skills for certification. I'm always grateful to have so many treasures so close at hand."
~ Paula Carnegie Fehr
Find a workshop that's right for you subscribe to our newsletter